Position is calculated using distance cycled, plus 1km for every $5 raised.
- Funds Raised
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSWFinished
- 2Team K2Compassion AustraliaFinished
- 3So They Can Team 1So They CanFinished
- 4Bike BeatsThe Song RoomFinished
- 5WAM in JapanVariety Australia LimitedFinished
- 1Bike BeatsThe Song Room$19172
- 2Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW$16468
- 3So They Can Team 1So They Can$8774
- 4The Chain GangThe Song Room$7883
- 5Christ Church St Ives Rouleurs Bible Society Australia (Tax Deductible)$7097
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW6914 km
- 2WAM in JapanVariety Australia Limited6403 km
- 3Team K2Compassion Australia6034 km
- 4Fellowship of the Chainrings II, Return of 2 Jerseysbeyondblue5714 km
- 5So They Can Team 1So They Can5304 km
No matter where you live or where you ride, you can make a difference this September by cycling and fundraising for Plan International Australia in the Great Southern Crossing.
The Great Southern Crossing is a virtual cycling charity challenge for teams of up to five riders that launched on 1 September 2016.
Throughout the event, cyclists log their kilometres on their regular rides using Strava or MapMyFitness and track their progress to see how far they can go on the epic 5,200km virtual route crossing Australia, all while raising funds for their favourite cause.
Plan International Australia is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations that works to empower communities to overcome poverty.
Plan International is also behind the Because I am a Girl campaign, which is about creating a global social movement for positive and sustainable change in the lives of girls.
Raise funds while you’re taking on Australia, so that girls across the globe have the tools they need to take on the world! Girls are more likely to miss out on an education than boys and globally 66 million girls are not in school. By fundraising you’re helping girls across the globe access the education and security they deserve.
Switch on your fitness app.
It’s your cycling ritual. This September, make your cycling ritual count for the cause you love.