Position is calculated using distance cycled, plus 1km for every $5 raised.
- Funds Raised
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSWFinished
- 2Team K2Compassion AustraliaFinished
- 3So They Can Team 1So They CanFinished
- 4Bike BeatsThe Song RoomFinished
- 5WAM in JapanVariety Australia LimitedFinished
- 1Bike BeatsThe Song Room$19172
- 2Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW$16468
- 3So They Can Team 1So They Can$8774
- 4The Chain GangThe Song Room$7883
- 5Christ Church St Ives Rouleurs Bible Society Australia (Tax Deductible)$7097
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW6914 km
- 2WAM in JapanVariety Australia Limited6403 km
- 3Team K2Compassion Australia6034 km
- 4Fellowship of the Chainrings II, Return of 2 Jerseysbeyondblue5714 km
- 5So They Can Team 1So They Can5304 km
This September, join Berry Street in an epic challenge to complete a virtual bike ride across Australia! Berry Street is Victoria’s largest independent child and family welfare organisation. Each year we help thousands of children recover from the devastating effects of family violence, abuse and neglect.
Berry Street never gives up doing whatever it takes for the kids in our care because we believe that all children should have a good childhood, growing up feeling safe, nurtured and with hope for the future.
The Great Southern Crossing is a virtual cycling charity challenge for teams of up to five riders that launched on 1 September 2016.
Throughout the event, cyclists log their kilometres on their regular rides using Strava or MapMyFitness and track their progress to see how far they can go on the epic 5,200km virtual route crossing Australia, all while raising funds for their favourite cause.
About Berry Street
Berry Street is Victoria’s largest independent child and family welfare organisation. Each year we help thousands of children recover from the devastating effects of family violence, abuse and neglect.
By joining Berry Street in the Great Southern Crossing, you’ll be raising funds for the Positive Memory Bank to help us fund ‘wishes’ and create much needed positive memories for many of our children and young people.
Switch on your fitness app.
It’s your cycling ritual. This September, make your cycling ritual count for the cause you love.