Position is calculated using distance cycled, plus 1km for every $5 raised.
- Funds Raised
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSWFinished
- 2Team K2Compassion AustraliaFinished
- 3So They Can Team 1So They CanFinished
- 4Bike BeatsThe Song RoomFinished
- 5WAM in JapanVariety Australia LimitedFinished
- 1Bike BeatsThe Song Room$19172
- 2Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW$16468
- 3So They Can Team 1So They Can$8774
- 4The Chain GangThe Song Room$7883
- 5Christ Church St Ives Rouleurs Bible Society Australia (Tax Deductible)$7097
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW6914 km
- 2WAM in JapanVariety Australia Limited6403 km
- 3Team K2Compassion Australia6034 km
- 4Fellowship of the Chainrings II, Return of 2 Jerseysbeyondblue5714 km
- 5So They Can Team 1So They Can5304 km
Congratulations to all the cyclists who participated in the epic 5,200km virtual peloton from Brisbane to Perth.
Thanks to your effort and the support of your friends and family, you have made a real difference to the causes you care about.
The Great Southern Crossing is a virtual cycling charity challenge for teams of up to five riders that launched on 1 September 2016.
Throughout the event, cyclists log their kilometres on their regular rides using Strava or MapMyFitness and track their progress to see how far they can go on the epic 5,200km virtual route crossing Australia, all while raising funds for their favourite cause.
Start pedalling positivity and make your effort count for more than just your fitness. This year, nine amazing causes have joined the Great Southern Crossing as featured charities.
Remember, every kilometre you put in will help your cause move forward. Every mountain you climb will help someone in need ascend. Every calorie you burn or watt you generate is positive energy, clean energy, power for good.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Great Southern Crossing today.
Switch on your fitness app.
It’s your cycling ritual. This September, make your cycling ritual count for the cause you love.