Position is calculated using distance cycled, plus 1km for every $5 raised.
- Funds Raised
- 1Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSWFinished
- 2Tuapse ClimbersWoolcock Institute of Medical ResearchFinished
- 3Team K2Compassion AustraliaFinished
- 4So They Can Team 1So They CanFinished
- 5Bike BeatsThe Song Room4951 km
- 1Bike BeatsThe Song Room$12744
- 2Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW$9518
- 3So They Can Team 1So They Can$7323
- 4Team Matthew HodgeCure For MND Foundation $6797
- 5EASY AS 3.14159 (PI)MND and Me Foundation$5423
- 1Tuapse ClimbersWoolcock Institute of Medical Research7325 km
- 2Team K2Compassion Australia5266 km
- 3Euro WAM/Variety help kids, as they love to do!Variety - the Children's Charity NSW5122 km
- 4Fellowship of the Chainrings II, Return of 2 Jerseysbeyondblue4103 km
- 5WAM in JapanVariety Australia Limited3958 km
No matter where you live or where you ride, you can make a difference by cycling and fundraising for your favourite cause in the Great Southern Crossing.
The Great Southern Crossing is a virtual cycling charity challenge for teams of up to five riders that launched on 1 September 2016.
Throughout the event, cyclists log their kilometres on their regular rides using Strava or MapMyFitness and track their progress to see how far they can go on the epic 5,200km virtual route crossing Australia, all while raising funds for their favourite cause.
Start pedalling positivity and make your effort count for more than just your fitness. This year, nine amazing causes have joined the Great Southern Crossing as featured charities.
Remember, every kilometre you put in will help your cause move forward. Every mountain you climb will help someone in need ascend. Every calorie you burn or watt you generate is positive energy, clean energy, power for good.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Great Southern Crossing today.
Ride for a cause. Ride for glory. Ride for prizes. Place in any of the following categories to win wiggle.com.au vouchers.
First Team to Cross the Line
- 1stFive $300 wiggle.com gift vouchers
- 2ndFive $200 wiggle.com gift vouchers
- 3rdFive $150 wiggle.com gift vouchers
Switch on your fitness app.
It’s your cycling ritual. This September, make your cycling ritual count for the cause you love.